Comment on page
Exchange Rules and Regulations
- 1.Markets will be settled by BetDEX upon verification from multiple third party sources.
- 2.If a team or competitor is disqualified, withdraws or forfeits after starting an event they will be deemed a loser providing at least one other team or competitor completes the event. If no team or competitor completes an event (having started) then all bets will be void except for bets on any markets which have been unconditionally determined.
- 3.If the event is not completed within three days after the originally scheduled completion date, then all bets on markets for this event will be void, except for bets on any markets that have been unconditionally determined.
- 4.If a bet is void, funds will be remitted to the original sender wallet
- 5.All bets on soccer markets apply to 90 minutes of play according to the match officials, plus any added injury or stoppage time, unless otherwise stated
- 6.All references to time, for a given event, relate to the time zone in which the event takes place.
- 7.All information supplied by BetDEX is done so in good faith. However, BetDEX cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in respect of any information, such as the posting of prices, runners, times, scores, results or general statistics.
- 8.BetDEX reserves the right to correct any obvious errors and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure markets are administered with integrity and transparency.
- 9.Customers are responsible for ensuring that they satisfy themselves that the selection on which they place a bet is their intended selection.
- 10.On the settlement of any market, amounts relating to winnings/losses on bets; and commission charges will be rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal place.
- 11.If the venue of a match is other than is indicated on our website, the bet will stand provided the match has not been switched to the opponent's ground, in which case the match will be declared void. Notwithstanding this rule, in major international tournaments (eg World Cup, European Championships), all venues will be deemed neutral. If the scheduled venue of a match is changed, including if the venue changes to a new venue in a different country, all bets will stand.
- 12.In markets that relate to the number of incidents to occur, such as 'number of corners', these will be determined on the basis of the number taken, rather than awarded.
- 13.For markets that relate to the number of bookings given, the number of corners taken, any goalscorer or the time of a particular goal, the result will be determined by BetDEX using information from independent sources.
- 14.BetDEX reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to suspend an Exchange market.
- 15.BetDEX reserves the right to amend the Exchange Rules at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on the posting of such rule changes and any markets loaded after the new Exchange Rules have been posted shall be governed by the new Exchange Rules.